1998 1 oz Silver American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 1998 Silver Eagle has the fifth lowest mintage of the entire Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagle series. This adds an aspect of collectibility on top of the .999 fine Silver bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a low mintage Silver American Eagle. Add the 1998 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
99% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 4, 2017
From:640 South Hill St. Suite 440 Los An
Date:Sep 2, 2015
Great collection! Please include the round coin plastic container in every purchase we do. Thanks and regards, Julius Arbolado
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 16, 2014
Posted By:Silver stacker
From:Arkansas delta region
Date:May 15, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.