1994 1 oz Silver American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWidely recognized and universally revered, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the United States Mint and is the most popular Silver coin in the world. Its .999 fine Silver content also makes it popular for investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 1994 Silver Eagle to your investment portfolio today!
89% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 30, 2014
Black spots on obverse small scratches
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Jimbo: Black spots and scratches are completely unacceptable for an uncirculated coin. We're sorry that this happened. Customer Service has been alerted of this issue and they'll be reaching out to you in an effort to make it right. Thanks for your order and we'll be reaching out to you soon to give you the opportunity to exchange the item if you choose.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.