1989-S 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Proof American Silver Eagle is a practical purchase for every investor. Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the beloved Silver Eagle design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with the year 1989 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. An "S" mintmark has been struck representing the San Francisco Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the 1989 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A very satisfied customer
Date:Jan 23, 2015
I bought 2 of these coins because it's the year my twins boys were born. I buy them coins every year for their birthdays. When I saw these,they were a must have to add to their collections. What a beautiful coin. I love the packaging. The certificate of authenticity was important to me as well. Now all I have to do is wait until March to give them to my boys. I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces. It was well worth the purchase to me.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.