Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Silver American Eagles offer investor and collector appeal in one easy purchase. Add the 1988 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
91% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 23, 2017
Posted By:Lavender Lady
Date:Feb 18, 2017
As usual APMEX sent me a beautiful coin for my collection. This is the reason I continue to shop with them. My coins always arrived well packaged and in a timely manner.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jan 5, 2017
Date:Mar 9, 2015
Date:Jun 12, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.