1988-P 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAdding to their collectibility, Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets, designed by Miley Busiek.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Eagles provide the classic, beloved design in an even more beautiful finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.