1988-S 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Proof Silver Eagle coins feature the beloved Silver Eagle design in an even more beautiful finish with the same U.S. government guarantee. These Proof American Silver Eagles are a practical purchase for any investor.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes packaged in a United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge with year 1988 at the bottom edge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. An "S" mintmark has been struck representing the San Francisco Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the 1988 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:APMEx fan
Date:May 20, 2017
Posted By:greg hawke
Date:Oct 29, 2015
some silver eagle proofs appear to have been switched out andare replaced with problem ones in secondary market coins.I have sold 2 problem proof silver eagles from your co. and took a chance on buying another one from apmex and then was successful the second time around. example: two 1988s silver eagles one was bad ,the repacemint was great. fuzzy surfaces.
- Attractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.