- Product Details
Product DetailsChinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year! A low mintage of approximately 47,000 coins adds collectibility to this issue. The "Y" indicates that it was made at the Shenyang Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This Panda coin will come in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987-Y 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.