2005 1 oz Platinum American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsReleased in 1997, the Platinum American Eagle is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the U.S. Mint. The near-perfect condition of this .9995 fine Platinum coin is increased by the low mintage of only 6,310 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's MS-69 condition.
- First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background. The purity, weight and denomination are shown as well.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Graded Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This graded Platinum American Eagle combines quality Platinum and numismatic appeal among investors with a beautiful patriotic design. Begin your collection of Platinum American Eagles by adding this coin to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.