2006 Australia 1/2 kilo Silver Year of the Dog BU (16.075 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin series has an ultra low mintage of 785 coins making it the key date in the entire series.
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 785 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass along with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 1/2 kilo Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.