1 oz Gold American Eagle (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold American Eagles in this listing feature abrasions, which means they could be scratched, nicked, ugly, etc.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing contain abrasions.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and are determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gold To Bury
Date:May 25, 2015
I was looking for a nice condition AGE's from a trusted source at a reasonable price. The AGE's I received exceeded my expectations. The condition is closer to BU and the abrasions were virtually non-existent. I will definitely purchase more of these at this price and condition.
- Recognized Brand
- Very Nice Condition
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.