1990 China 1/10 oz Gold Panda Large Date BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that is enjoyed around the world. Chinese Pandas are one of the few bullion coins to change designs each year, adding collectible appeal on top of the Precious Metal content.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 216,546 coins.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1990.
- Reverse: Features a panda standing on a rock with bamboo in the background.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the 1990 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 15, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.