2006 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each year in the Perth Mint's Silver Kookaburra series features a new design of the kookaburra, a native Australian bird. These large kilo coins show the unique design in even greater detail, adding more beauty to the collectible coins.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a branch of a gum tree, designed by Ryan Vanderwiel.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your kilo Kookaburra coin in style by adding the perfect presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of its 4,467 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the impressive kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.