This is a nice lower mintage New Orleans issue. Graded Almost Uncirculated-53 with some light wear. A nice overall appearance.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the AU-53 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after New Orleans mint coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!