This early Semi-Key date Indian Cent is a hard coin to come by with no problems. Nice chocolate brown surfaces add to the originality of this coin.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the grade of AU-58 and its authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,275,000 pieces.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1870 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!