A beautiful blast white coin on this date that is tough to find this nice. Exceptional for the grade, this is an extremely tough date, especially in Mint State.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-61 condition of the coin. Designated as the Capped CC.
- Low mintage of only 756,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint wear the "CC" mintmark on the reverse beneath the eagle.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1879-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!