1987 4-Coin Gold Britannia Proof Set PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing the iconic image of Britannia poised for battle, this low mintage set has been graded a near perfect Proof-69 by NGC.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-69 Ultra Cameo condition of each coin.
- Mintage of 10,000 sets.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of each coin from 10 to 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coins backed by the British government.
This graded Gold set would be an ideal addition to any Britannia collection. Add this low mintage set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.