2017 Canada 100-Coin Silver Maple Leaf APMEX Mini Monster Box
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These APMEX Mini Monster Boxes securely store four 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf 25-coin tubes and are an effective way of obtaining large amounts of Silver with a single purchase. Each APMEXclusive® Mini Monster Box contains 100 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2017 Silver Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This APMEX Mini Monster Box contains 4 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 100 oz of Silver. A plastic strap secures the tubes inside the APMEX Mini Monster Box (2 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 9/16") during shipping.
- Stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box. A row of APMEX Mini Monster Boxes stacks on top of the APMEX Monster Box for easier storage.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “17” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most iconic and beloved designs on all bullion coins. Add this 2017 100-Coin Silver Maple Leaf APMEXclusive® Mini Monster Box to your cart today!
The 2017 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features a new form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Silver Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Silver Maple Leaf coins dated 2015 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted RCM products.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 31, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.