Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For the first time the South African Mint will be offering a 1/50 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand. A great Gold investment to add to your portfolio.
- Contains 1/50 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Includes a special privy mark celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Gold Krugerrand. The 50th anniversary logo has the inscription "1967", "2017" and "50 YEAR ANNIVERSARY".
Add this fractional 2017 1/50 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
Gold Krugerrands feature a simple yet classic design depicting two key figures in South African history. On the obverse, the Gold Krugerrand coins feature four-term South African President Paul Kruger, who served from 1883 until he fled to Europe in 1900. On the reverse, these Gold coins feature South Africa’s national animal, the springbok antelope, which is hunted as game throughout South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. The South African Gold coins feature the same springbok that was designed by Coert Steynberg and previously used on the South African five shilling.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Fort Collins, Co
Date:May 30, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.