2017 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Panda Privy BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
APMEXclusive®! Privy Maples have grown significantly in popularity over the past 2 years. The Panda Privy Maple series started in 2016 and was hugely successful, selling out very quickly.
The popularity of the 2016 coins amongst investors, dealers and collectors was primarily due to the limited mintage of 50,000 coins and the theme of the Privy mark itself. With other, less popular Privy Maple coins available, the Panda Privy has remained a favorite in the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with a brilliant Reverse Proof finish.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in sealed mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in sealed monster boxes from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a Panda Bear standing next to a bamboo tree. A similar design can be found on the 1983 Chinese Gold Panda coin, which is the design this Maple Privy coin is based off.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this Panda Privy Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
This Panda Privy Maple series continues with this Privy design that's based off the 1983 Gold Chinese Panda, which follows the pattern of the Privy design mimicking the Panda series that has proven to be incredibly popular. This coin unifies the two iconic bullion series (Maples and Pandas) from across the globe by paying tribute to one in the design of the other.
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the Royal Canadian Mint have traditionally been quick sell-outs as many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectibility, making these great choices to add to your holdings!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Jun 24, 2017
I Looked, sorta at the 2016 maple privy panda, but didn't fully comprehend. A new series, Panda, Limited to 50.000, and the Panda changes every year. this coin could set records no profit capability. And you can still get the first year 2016. But I'd say not for much longer.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.