2015 Canada 1 oz Gold $200 Largemouth Bass PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
With a very low mintage of only 300 coins, these Gold numismatic releases from the mint always go quickly. This one features North America's most popular sportfish.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 300 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Your coin presents a dynamic portrait of a largemouth bass leaping from a tree-lined lake. Viewed from its right front side with its tail arching to the right, the largemouth seems to hover above the lake below. The large mouth from which it gets its common name is open wide, displaying its strong lower jaw.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - RCM|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.