2016-W Burnished Silver American Eagle SP-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish, West Point's "W" mintmark, and a lettered edge commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Silver Eagle series. This example has been graded a near-perfect SP-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its SP-69 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark.
- For one year only, features a lettered edge celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Silver Eagle program.
- First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish and a first-ever lettered edge. PCGS certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Because of the mint's delayed release of this coin in December, mintage will likely be a new low for the series. Add the PCGS SP-69 2016 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has previously burnished coins as MS-69, rather than SP-69. The difference is related only to changing policies at PCGS regarding this nomenclature. These designations are identical in meaning and value.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.