Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued for use in Macedonia under Roman rule which occupied a large section of northern Greece. These half dollar sized coins are well preserved examples for being more than 2,100 years old.
- Roman Silver Tetradrachms were minted sometime from 167-149 B.C.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Features a Macedonian shield at center bust of Artemis Tauropolos.
- Reverse: Displays a club within oak wreath with legend on either side, "MAKEDONON&PROTHS" which roughly translates to "MACEDONIANS FIRST".
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Macedonian Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.