- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This 1971 U.S. Proof Set includes 5 coins in original mint packaging.
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Housed in original mint packaging - a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Washington quarter and Kennedy half dollar in their standard compositions.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1971 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 24, 2017
Slowly working on a proof set run and figured I'd give APMEX a whirl. I'm very particular about the condition of mint packaging so it's always a bit of a gamble when purchasing proof sets from new vendors. However, I should have known better; what I received was fantastic, in true APMEX fashion. I'd gladly buy proof sets from APMEX in the future. Very happy with the coins and all the OMP.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.