This 1898 Morgan Dollar has been certified as Proof-66 DCAM by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 10 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 735.
- Population of 10 coins at this grade level with 19 graded higher.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-66 DCAM condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1898 Morgan Dollar graded Proof-66 DCAM by PCGS to your cart today!