This 1926 Commemorative Gold has been certified as Mint State-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1,051 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 45,793.
- Population of 1,051 coins at this grade level with 129 graded higher.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Mint State-65 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1926 Gold $2.50 American Sesquicentennial coin to your cart today!