This 1917 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 43 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 10,000.
- Population of 43 coins at this grade level with 2,699 graded higher.
- This Commemorative Gold has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1917 Gold $1.00 McKinley Commemorative coin to your cart today!