This 1910 Barber Dime has been certified as Proof-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 15 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 551.
- Population of 15 coins at this grade level with 18 graded higher.
- This Proof Barber Dime has a denomination of $0.10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Proof-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Proof Barber Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1910 Barber Dime graded Proof-66 by PCGS to your cart today!