This 1918/7-S Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as Extra Fine-40 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 63 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 11,072,000.
- Population of 63 coins at this grade level with 312 graded higher.
- This Standing Liberty Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-40 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint feature an "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1918/7-S Standing Liberty Quarter graded XF-40 by PCGS to your cart today!