1778 $40 Continental Currency 9/26/78 VF-35 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice 1778 $40 Continental Currency Note, dated September 26, 1778 and graded Choice Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- This Continental Note is from the issue of September 26, 1778.
- The note is graded Choice Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- The denomination is Forty Spanish Milled Dollars.
- The design on this note depicts a constellation representing the colonies.
- There are a number of pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
- It was printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
Add this $40 Continental Currency Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.