1776 4 Shillings Delaware Curr. 1/1/1776 Choice Very Fine-35 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGorgeous 1776 Delaware Colonial Currency denominated as 4 Shillings in Choice Very Fine-35 condition by PMG. Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality.
- Nice Colonial Note from the State of Delaware.
- The denomination is Four Shillings and is dated January 1, 1776.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve and graded Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- Face: Four shillings according to an act of General Assembly of the Counties of Newcastle, Kent and Sussex...
- Back: Warning; "To Counterfeit is Death".
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat colonial note from the First State issued just prior to independence. Add this Four Shillings note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.