Very nice 1776 New Jersey Colonial Note, 1 Shilling, graded as Very Fine-20 by PMG.
- This Colonial Note was issued by the State of New Jersey, which was authorized by the state legislature on March 25, 1776.
- Graded Very Fine-20 by PMG and housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- This One Shilling note has been circulated, but still is in Very Fine condition. Rounded corners and an internal split do not detract.
- Face: Very nice red and black printing to deter counterfeiting.
- Back: Leaf with the warning: "Tis Death to counterfeit".
- A nice example of paper currency printed just prior to our Independence from Britain.
Add this New Jersey 1 Shilling note to your cart today!