1934-A (B-New York) $500 FRN CU-64 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This $500 Federal Reserve Notes is from the 1934-A series issued by the New York district. This particular note has the EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) designation which further adds to its collectibility.
- Second highest denomination used in circulation.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-64 EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) by PMG.
- Only 276,000 notes printed.
- Signatures: Julian/Morgenthau. Friedberg #2202-B.
- Face: Portrait of William McKinley (25th U.S. President).
- Back: Numeral 500 and the phrase “Five Hundred Dollars”.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Small size $500 Federal Reserve Notes were printed for three different Series. 1928, 1934 and 1934-A. There are a total of 35 different Series/District combinations available. That is 12 different districts from all three Series with the exception of Series 1934-A Boston $500s where none were printed.
Although they are still technically legal tender in the United States, high-denomination bills were last printed on December 27, 1945, and officially discontinued on July 14, 1969, by the Federal Reserve System, supposedly due to "lack of use."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.