Notes from the southern states are harder to find than the more populous northern issues, and this one is no exception.
- Colonial era note, dated May 10, 1780 was issued by the State of North Carolina.
- Notes will be housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Certified as Very Fine-20 NET by PMG. Net for Tape Repairs on the back.
- Face: Features the ominous warning "Death to Counterfeit" lining the right border.
- Back: States "Twenty Five Dollars" and is "Printed by James Davis, 1780".
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note was denominated in the value of Twenty Five Spanish Milled Dollars which circulated widely at that time.