1777 16 Shillings Pennsylvania Currency 4/10/77 About Unc-55 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsColorful and scarce 1777 16 Shilling Note from Pennsylvania, graded as About Uncirculated-55 by PMG. Rare this nice.
- Here is a nice Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania dated April 10, 1777.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder and graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG.
- Printed by John Dunlap of Philadelphia in the denomination of 16 Shillings.
- Face: Signed by William Kenly and Benjamin Betterton.
- Back: "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!"
Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality. Add this 16 Shillings Pennsylvania note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.