1780 $3 Rhode Island Currency 7/2/1780 XF-45 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsChoice 1780 Rhode Island Colonial Note, $3 Spanish Milled Dollars. Choice Extremely Fine-45 by PMG.
- This Colonial Note from the State of Rhode Island was authorized by the state legislature on July 2, 1780.
- The denomination is Three Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Graded as Choice Extremely Fine-45 by PMG.
- Noted on the holder is that a corner is missing and there are also small splits.
- There are the usual mica flakes embedded to deter counterfeiting.
Add this Three Dollar Rhode Island Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.