1780 $20 Rhode Island Currency 7/2/1780 Choice Unc-63 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA spectacular 1780 Colonial Note from Rhode Island graded as Choice Uncirculated-63 Exceptional Paper Quality by PMG. Amazing to have survived in such remarkable condition.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island and dated July 2, 1780.
- This note shows that the smallest state has the longest name: Rhode Island's official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
- The denomination is 20 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- This note has been graded Choice Uncirculated-63 Exceptional Paper Quality by PMG.
- Bold black and red printing to deter counterfeiting.
Not many of these notes exist in this nice of a condition. Add this Choice Uncirculated example to your cart today!
Cataloged in Friedberg as # RI289.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.