1786 6 Shillings Rhode Island Currency May 1786 XF-45 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice certified Colonial Six Shillings note from Rhode Island in Choice Extremely Fine-45 condition.
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May 1786.
- The denomination is Six Shillings.
- This note has been graded Choice Extremely Fine-45 by PMG. Some staining is noted on the back.
- Bold black printing, and signatures of Samuel Allen and Jon (Jonathan) Hazard.
- A nice certified example of paper currency printed just before the Federal government was formed under the Constitution.
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this excellent example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.