1777 $8 Virginia Currency 10/20/1777 Choice Fine-15 by PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice graphics on this 1777 dated $8 Colonial Note from Virginia.
- This Colonial note from Virginia carries an issue date of October 20, 1777 and is denominated as Eight Spanish Milled Dollars.
- A nice original Colonial issue in Choice Fine-15 condition. Noted as previously mounted with some paper damage, still very presentable.
- Bears the motto "Sic Semper Tyrannis!"
- Face: The printing on this example is very legible. Signatures are faded under the date.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Add this $8 Virginia Currency Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.