1778 $8 Virginia Currency 5/4/1778 VF-30 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice graphics on this 1778 dated $8 Colonial Note from Virginia in Very Fine-30 condition.
- This Colonial note from Virginia carries an issue date of May 4, 1778 and is denominated as Eight Spanish Milled Dollars.
- A nice original Colonial issue graded in Very Fine-30 condition by PMG.
- Bears the motto "Sic Semper Tyrannis!"
- Face: The printing on this example is strong. Signatures are faded under the date.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Add this piece of Colonial American history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.