1914 Indian Round Dollar Idaho Gold MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product Details1914 Idaho Gold $1 Indian Head Round, Hart's Coins of the West, graded MS-62 by NGC.
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company, this Idaho Gold token is dated 1914.
- Graded as MS-62 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder.
- Many of the different M.E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Obverse: Depicts an Indian Head.
- Reverse: Features a landscape scene.
Protect and display your Idaho Gold Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this fractional Idaho Gold Dollar coin to your cart today!
The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - N/A|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.