2009 Ultra High Relief Dble Eagle MS-70 PL PCGS (FS, Edmund Moy)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a population of only 89 coins, the MS-70 PL FS Ultra High Relief is a desirable rarity on its own, but this example is one of only 9 with a label hand-signed by Edmund Moy, the Director of the U.S. Mint who was pivotal in producing this iconic coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Struck on a 4 mm thick planchet in Ultra High Relief.
- PCGS encapsulation of MS-70 Proof Like First Strike authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- This is a special label personally hand signed by the 38th Director of the U.S. Mint, Edmund Moy.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Proudly display your Ultra High Relief Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Perfect 70 Proof Like condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2009 Ultra High Relief Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.