Issued by Bermuda as part of the Shipwreck series in 2006, this coin features the sailing ship Sea Venture which was lost off the Bermuda coast after departing Plymouth, England in 1609.
All coins of the Bermuda shipwreck series are in an unusual triangular shape, which is referring to the myth of the Bermuda Triangle.
- Unusual triangular shape.
- Coin comes in capsule, luxury wooden box and certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 90.
- Obverse: Depicts the sailing ship "Sea Venture" in the center surrounded by the name, denomination and the year 1609 when the ship was lost off the Bermuda coast.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the date.
The Bermuda shipwreck series with its triangular shaped coins attracts collectors and investors all over the world and perfectly fits into each ship motif collection. Add this beautiful triangular shaped coin to your cart today!