2017 Australia 2-Coin Silver Wealth & Wisdom Proof Rooster Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrating the Year of the Rooster and the ideal of good fortune, this stunning 1 oz Silver proof two-coin set is released to encourage wealth and wisdom. Each coin is a prestigious and exceptionally limited offering from The Perth Mint.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of 99.99% pure Silver in proof quality, each coin is issued as legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each set is housed in a classic display case with a colorful illustrated shipper, and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The wealth coin’s reverse depicts a representation of a rooster standing atop a stack of coins and holding a string of bronze "cash" coins signifying wealth and prosperity. The background features a representation of the Terracotta Army. The wisdom coin’s reverse depicts a representation of an older rooster in a Chinese water garden sitting on a scholar’s rock, signifying age and wisdom.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Year of the Rooster Silver coin set from the Perth Mint. Add the 2017 2-Coin Proof Silver Year of the Rooster Set to your cart today!
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying Chinese themes. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2017 reverse celebrates the Year of the Rooster. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Rooster include 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005 and 2017. Those born in these years are said to be hardworking, loyal, honest and sociable.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.