2015 Japan Gold 10K Yen Earthquake Reconstruction Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn February 2012, the Ministry of Finance decided to issue commemorative coins in 2015 and 2016 for the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction project. A part of the sales revenues of this series was donated to this project.
- Contains 0.6423 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of just 9,643. Only 964 coins were available outside of Japan.
- This proof coin comes in original Japan Mint square capsule and box.
- Obverse: Depicts a school building and traditional Japanese carp streamers (Koinobori) in a kid's drawing design.
- Reverse: Features a tableau of flying doves in front of the Miracle Pine. The Japanese inscription states that the coin was minted in the 27th year of the reign of Emperor Akihito.
- Guaranteed by the Japan Mint.
Add this Earthquake Reconstruction coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.