This stunning coin features a real Royal Delft™ porcelain piece. A handmade and hand painted earthenware stone inserted with a blue feather eye painted on it.
- Contains 1.6075 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- A limited mintage of 999 Silver coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a high relief image of a peacock in a tree with the ceramic Royal Delft™ showing the feather eye of a peacock.
Each coin is unique from one another due to the hand painted ceramic Royal Delft™. Add this Silver High Relief Peacock coin to your cart today!
The term peacock is properly reserved for the male, the female is known as a peahen and the immature offspring are sometimes called peachicks.