1879-O Morgan Dollar MS-65 (Paramount International Coin Co.)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1879-O Morgan Silver Dollar exhibits nice peripheral toning on both the obverse and reverse and is graded MS-65 by Paramount International Coin Co.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Very interesting old holder from the Paramount International Coin Corporation.
- These are the same type of holder that was used to slab the Redfield Collection, when it was sold by Paramount.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1879-O Paramount Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.