Issued by Cook Islands in 2009, this coin contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum. Nice addition for any collector or investor.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your Platinum coin by adding a beautiful gift box to your order.
This Platinum coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2009 1 oz Cook Islands Platinum Bounty Coin to your cart today!