2014-W 1/2 oz Gold Eleanor Roosevelt PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This .9999 fine Gold coin honors the First Lady, Eleanor Roosevelt. This coin was graded PR-70 by PCGS with First Strike attribution.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the PR-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Depicts Mrs. Roosevelt’s right hand lighting a candle. A glowing light rises over a stylized graphic of the Earth’s curved horizon.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential "First Ladies" who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.