1 oz Silver Antique Round - United Snakes Series (Indian Skull)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Indian Skull is the first in a 5-coin series designed as a slithery alternative to the United States Silver Eagle. Future coins will include the 1804 Silver dollar, the Continental dollar, 1913 Liberty Head nickel, and the 2010 Justice Platinum Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of a Skull Indian. The design was originally hand-engraved by legendary Hobo Nickel engraving Paolo “Mr The” Curcio on a 1937 Nickel.
- Reverse: Features an adaptation of the world’s best-selling Silver coin, the American Silver Eagle, fashioned from a series of snakes.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Antique Round to your collection today!
Each round features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to its collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance, as the detail seems to pop off the round's surface.
The United Snakes of America is a 5-coin collection that explores the lies and corruption at the very core of government and its ideals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.