Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With its extraordinary special effects, costumes and sets rendered in vibrant colors, The Wizard of Oz represents one of the all-time greatest achievements in movie magic. The dazzling, sequined ruby red slippers were intentionally designed to stand out in contrast to the Yellow Brick Road.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with a diameter of 50 mm. Most 1 oz Silver coins have a diameter of 38 mm.
- Comes in a rigid paper box printed in full color featuring classic movie poster elements: foil stamping, embossed surfaces and spot varnished elements. Also includes a certificate of authenticity, sequentially numbered WOZS-0001 through WOZS-5000, made from 2 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Cook Islands “5 Dollars”.
- Reverse: The design focuses on the red slipper.
- Struck by BH Meyer in Germany utilizing their SmartMinting technology to create incredible relief.
Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Wizard of Oz coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 4, 2019
Was given as a gift unopened, when opened coin was loose and out of plastic capsule glue from black foam insert was on coin along with pieces of foam.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.